Spring has arrived. The mornings are warming up ever so slightly and with it comes an abundance of Spring Garden Jobs to get our gardens ready for summer.
Below I have compiled a list of the top 8 gardening jobs to help you get the most out of your garden this spring.
- Weed and fertilising treatment for lawns- may need scarifying, aerating and top dressing
- Fertilising and last minute pruning for plants
- Check irrigation is running well and set accordingly
- Plant out and mulch if needed
- Vege patch 6-week rotation begins
- Mow frequently every 1-2 weeks
- Bring pots out
- Control of pests/diseases